Sunday, July 23, 2017

Choose To Shine Mixed Media Canvas For A Vintage Journey

Hello everyone, I have a post over at A Vintage Journey today for the third stop on our Destination Inspiration journey for July.  This month our travel bags are packed with the following supplies:

Product - Flower Dies
Technique - Any Marbling Technique
Colour - Purple
Substrate - Glossy Card

and here is the Choose To Shine mixed media canvas I created with them.


I used Tim Holtz's Bird Branch, Styled Labels Movers & Shapers, Tiny Tattered Florals and Small Tattered Florals dies, Deco Foil Foam Adhesive and Amethyst Watercolor Deco Foil from Therm O Web and Alcohol inks and Distress Oxide inks from Ranger Ink and Tim Holtz.  Step out photos on A Vintage Journey's blog, hope to see you there!

Deb xo

6 comments:

  1. The perfect sentiment on this beautiful canvas Deb, it is utterly delightful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another excellent project. I love the burlap added to it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Deb, love the colour scheme. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been over for a look, your canvas is beautiful and I love all the techniques you shared! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deb, I was just visiting some of my favorite blogs and came upon this again and felt compelled to comment. The purple crackle branch and bird are delightful especially with the brilliant yellow behind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now, see, I think this is my third time of trying to leave a comment on this post to say how much I loved this over at AVJ - something weird going on again!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Due to an inordinate number of SPAM comments lately, I've had to turn on comment moderation and will post your comment as soon as I have reviewed it. Thank you so much for your interest in my work! Deb xo